Louisiana Fake Id Front And Back2023-05-16 2023-05-16 0:00
Louisiana Fake Id Front And Back
Louisiana Fake Id Front And Back
How to Spot a Louisiana Fake ID: Front and Back Features
Fake IDs are often used by minors who want to buy alcohol or tobacco products, enter bars or clubs, or access events or facilities restricted to adults. They can also be used by identity thieves, fraudsters, or criminals to establish false identities, open bank accounts, obtain loans, or commit other crimes. Although some fake IDs can be high quality and hard to detect, most have some flaws that can reveal their falsity if you know what to look for. This article will focus on Louisiana fake IDs and their front and back features, and provide some tips on how to spot them.
Louisiana Driver’s License Front Features
Louisiana driver’s licenses are one of the most common types of IDs used in the state, and they have several security features that make them hard to counterfeit. Some of these features are visible on the front of the license, which includes the following:
1. Card material: Louisiana driver’s licenses are made of polycarbonate, a durable and tamper-proof material that resists bending, breaking, and fading. If a card feels flimsy, soft, or has visible cracks or scratches, it may be a fake.
2. Card size and shape: Louisiana driver’s licenses are rectangular (2 3/8″ x 3 5/8″) and have rounded corners. They have a vertical orientation, with the picture on the left side and the text on the right side. The top of the license says “DRIVER’S LICENSE” in bold letters, followed by “STATE OF LOUISIANA” in smaller letters.
3. Colors and graphics: Louisiana driver’s licenses have a blue and gold color scheme, with a gradient background that fades from light to dark blue. The Louisiana state seal is printed in gold at the top left corner, above the picture. The driver’s name, address, and birthdate are printed in black and gold, with a blue bar over the birthdate. The license number, date of expiration, and class of license are printed in black.
4. Holograms: Louisiana driver’s licenses have two holograms on the front, one on the left side and one on the right side. The left hologram shows the front view of the dome of the Louisiana State Capitol building, with the word “LOUISIANA” repeated in gold letters around it. The right hologram shows a pelican with its wings spread, standing on a riverbank, with the word “LOUISIANA” and the state outline in gold.
5. Picture: Louisiana driver’s licenses require a color photograph of the licensee, taken within the last 90 days. The picture must be centered, in focus, and clear, with no facial expressions or accessories that obscure the face (e.g., hats, sunglasses, masks). The picture must also be of the right size (1 1/2″ x 2″), resolution (300 dpi), and format (JPEG or TIFF).
6. Signature: Louisiana driver’s licenses have a facsimile signature of the licensee on the lower right corner of the picture. The signature must match the name on the license and be made with blue or black ink.
Louisiana Driver’s License Back Features
The back of a Louisiana driver’s license also has several security features that can help detect a fake ID. These features include:
1. Barcodes: Louisiana driver’s licenses have a 2D barcode and a 1D barcode on the back, which contain encrypted information about the licensee, such as name, address, date of birth, license number, and expiration date. A fake ID may have incomplete or incorrect information in the barcodes, or may not have them at all.
2. Magnetic stripe: Louisiana driver’s licenses have a magnetic stripe on the back, which can be read by card readers to verify the authenticity of the ID. A fake ID may have a blank, demagnetized, damaged, or cloned magnetic stripe.
3. UV features: Louisiana driver’s licenses have two ultraviolet (UV) elements on the back, which can be revealed under black light. The first element is a repeating pattern of a fleur-de-lis (the state symbol) and the letters “LA” in green ink. The second element is a ghost image of the front picture, visible through a transparent window. A fake ID may have missing or incorrect UV elements, or may show signs of tampering or alteration under UV light.
4. Ghost image: Apart from the UV ghost image, Louisiana driver’s licenses also have a perforated ghost image of the front picture on the lower left corner of the back. The ghost image should match the front picture in size, shape, and clarity. A fake ID may have a blurry, distorted, or poorly aligned ghost image.
5. Special endorsements: Louisiana driver’s licenses may have endorsements or restrictions that indicate the licensee’s driving privileges or medical conditions. For example, a driver under 21 may have a vertical license with the words “UNDER 21” in bright red. A driver with a commercial license may have a yellow bar on the top of the license. A driver with a medical condition may have a code or symbol on the license. A fake ID may not have these endorsements, or may have the wrong ones.
Additional Tips to Spot a Louisiana Fake ID
In addition to the above front and back features, there are some other tips that can help you identify a Louisiana fake ID:
1. Check the source: Fake IDs are often sold online, or made by amateur or professional forgers. If a person tries to sell you an ID outside official channels, or if the ID looks like it was printed at home, it may be fake. If the ID comes from a suspicious or unknown source, such as a foreign country, it may also be fake.
2. Look for imperfections: Fake IDs are often made with low-quality printers, materials, or techniques, which can result in noticeable flaws or defects. Look for things like misspelled words, smudged ink, blurry images, uneven borders, or inconsistent fonts. Also, compare the ID to a real Louisiana driver’s license to see how it differs.
3. Ask questions: If you suspect an ID is fake, ask the person for more information about themselves, such as their address, phone number, or ZIP code. If the person hesitates or gives inconsistent answers, it may be a sign of a fake ID. Also, ask the person to sign their name or do something that requires them to produce a signature, such as writing a note or signing a receipt. Compare the signature to the one on the ID to see if they match.
4. Use technology: There are several software applications, websites, or devices that can help you detect fake IDs by analyzing their features or comparing them to a database of authentic IDs. Some of these tools can identify imperfections, scan barcodes or magnetic stripes, or verify the UV features of an ID. However, these tools may not be foolproof and may require some training or expertise to use effectively.
Louisiana fake IDs can be tricky to spot, but they often have some flaws that can give them away. By knowing the front and back features of a real Louisiana driver’s license, and by using some common sense and technology, you can increase your chances of detecting a fake ID and preventing underage drinking, identity theft, or other crimes. Remember, if in doubt, it’s better to deny service or access than to risk legal or ethical consequences.